Thursday 8 December 2011

Free Webinar

Just to let you all know that I’ll be hosting a free webinar on December 15th that will demonstrate the capabilities of Microgen DBClarity Developer, and I’ll be discussing how it can be used to overcome many of the challenges faced by reporting teams, database developers, analysts and business insight professionals.

I'll touch on some of my past experiences managing Business Intelligence teams and involvement in large change programmes, and consider how DBClarity Developer would be beneficial in these situations.

I’ll be including a Q&A session at the end, so if you have any questions about the product or how it could be used to benefit your team, then this is a perfect opportunity to throw them at me!

For more details and to register, please follow the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment